A local DUI lawyer can help you understand your rights and options. The criminal court system can be intimidating, but you don’t have to face it alone. Schedule your free consultation today and get the information you need.
What is Involved in a DUI Case?
DUI cases tend to move quickly through the system, and there may be important deadlines that affect your right to assert certain defenses or call witnesses. Its important that you understand the process your case will follow and the important requirements and deadlines before you take any action so don’t delay.
Talk to a local DUI lawyer as soon as possible to gather important information such as:
- What penalties do you face if convicted of DUI ?
- What are the indirect penalties, such as increased insurance rates and diminished job opportunities?
- Does your state have a mandatory ignition interlock device law?
- Was your breathalyzer or blood alcohol content (BAC) test properly administered?
- When and how can you get your driver’s license reinstated ?
Its easy to make mistakes under pressure, so make sure that you have the information to make good, educated decisions during this process.