can anyone help? We can’t afford a lawyer and need to get custody of my husband’s son ASAP!?

We got a call from my husband’s 13 year old son last night. It seems his mother is about to go to jail for her 3rd or 4th DUI in recent years. She has been doing everything in her power for years to keep the boy away from his father. He wants to come live with us. We live in Texas, she lives in Indiana, and we can’t afford a lawyer in either state!! The mom wants to send our son to Florida to live with her mother, but I think my husband should have first priority and concideration, not to mention my son’s wishes. We are calling CPS in Indiana, and child support, but how can we get into court without a lawyer, and from this distance? And how do we do it fast?