If you've been arrested for drunk driving, you don't want to take your DUI/DWI lightly. Finding a local attorney is imperative.

Your attorney will advise you on all the factors involved in mounting a drunk driving defense, informing you of all your available alternatives.

S/he will investigate your case to uncover any evidence and build the best case possible to help you avoid conviction.

If you've been arrested for driving under the influence, fill out the form & talk to a local dui attorney today!

This site receives compensation when you fill in the form. Thank you

About Us is a free resource to help you find a DUI attorney in your area.

Having a professional on your side could, at the very least, help reduce the severity of your punishment.

If you have been arrested for driving under the influence please fill out the form for a case evaluation today!

Thank you for visitng!

Need to talk to someone right now? Call (877) 883-0458 toll free for immediate FREE help!

Am I eligible for a PERC card with a Juvenile Record?

Question by wonderer990 : Am I eligible for a PERC card with a Juvenile Record? I have a “theft of persons charge” on my back round when I was 16 years old. I know the charge is sealed and I did a back round check and it came up clean. I got hired at a loss prevention agency today and they told me I need to send my fingerprints in to the state police for approval, the fee is 55 dollars. When your a juvenile and found guilty your delinquent and not a felon. and on the form it says “”HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIMINAL OFFENSE, INCLUDING A MISDEMEANOR OR FELONY?” should I say yes even though its sealed my record been clean ever since and 3 years have passed.. Best answer:

Answer by CW
Juveniles can certainly be felons and some offences are never sealed even for juveniles. Whether it will come up depends on your state. Records are not sealed in my state from state licensing organizations which include those for armed security and other licensed guards. Are you one of those?

Give your answer to this question below!

Comments are closed.